By Mariam Yazdi, BSN, RN
We suspect it is hard to love a nursing assistant.
1. We get right up early or we work through the night.
?? So let us sleep in, why don’t we take naps… basically NEVER wake us when we are resting.
2. We get home later and tend to be too exhausted to cook.
??Should you begin supper whenever we go back home? No. Should supper be ready and served once we walk through the entranceway? Yes.
3. We work extra because we understand you can find unwell those who require us
. And that $overtime$, though.??
4. We skip events, holidays, birthdays weekend.
?? But in fact, all we must wear is scrubs and now we’d instead rest anyhow.
5. We do not get too worked up about your small “boo-boo”.
??We have experienced far even even worse. Continue reading “11 truths that are funny Only Nurse Couples Are Certain To Get!”